Table of Contents
Flight Simulation with X-Plane 11
This page describes my config to run X-Plane 11 in Ubuntu (19.10) with head tracking and ATC.
- Reality Extension Pack (REP) https://www.simcoders.com/reality-expansion-pack/reality-expansion-packoverview/
- Ortho4XP with this tutorial (in french):
Air Trafic Control (ATC)
- I use TeamSpeak 2 Windows version with wine using PlayOnLinux
- For Push-To-Talk (PTT) I use a Python script that sends the desired key to TS2.
I use head tracking with a wiimote and an IR pen using linuxtrack.
- Install Linuxtrack: https://github.com/uglyDwarf/linuxtrack
- Launch wiiserver to connect the wiimote
- Install X-Plane 11 plugin
flight_simulation.txt · Last modified: 2020/05/01 11:58 by sgripon