Table of Contents
Smart Home Box
Smart Home Box is a DIY home automation system mainly based on Raspberry pi, Arduino and Domoticz.
- Raspberry pi running domoticz.
- Arduino Uno R3
- RF 433MHz sender/receiver
- Remote control with power plug DI.O (model PBT-707)
- Temperature Sensor from Lexibook (model ASM30, used with meteo station)
- Domoticz: https://www.domoticz.com/
- https://bitbucket.org/fuzzillogic/433mhzforarduino/wiki/Home : library for Arduino to receive 433Mhz commands. It works with my DI.O remote control (model PBT-707).
smart_home_box.txt · Last modified: 2017/01/03 21:08 by sgripon